Since a young age I have had a keen interest in sport especially Football, playing for ITWFC up to the age of 17.
Having suffered a serious knee injury I developed a passion for sports injury rehabilitation and spent four years studying BSc (Hons) Sports Therapy at the University of Hertfordshire.
During this time I was fortunate to work in a wide variety of sports including;
- Professional Rugby
- semi-professional Football
- American Football
I have recently become a qualified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and I am now looking to further my experience in this area and continue my development.
- Licentiateship London City & Guilds
- National Pool Lifeguard, Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Community Sports Leader Award
- First Aid at Work
- Member of the Society of Sports Therapists