Kelly Goody started out as actress before moving to a career in aviation.
She trained to be a personal trainer with Premier Training International in 2008.
Up until 2011 Kelly worked as her specialities are in training pre and post natal ladies, bootcamps and boxercise.
A PT at Fitness First in Colchester and was an instructor with DNA bootcamp.
Since having a baby in 2012 she now combines family life in Suffolk with her passion for health and fitness. Kelly believes that a combination of healthy food and exercise is the key to happiness and wellbeing.
Since joining Grange Fitness she has helped and encouraged people with her relaxed style of teaching. Her style is very organic and it grows with your fitness skills. Using a variety of techniques to help you gain your long term goals she will provide you with a tailored workout to suit your needs that is kept fresh and interesting.
Kelly can help you with;
- weight loss
- strength training
- pre/post natal fitness
- motivation and support for specific goal training
- general fitness
Other qualifications include;
- SAQ International Level 1 Performance in Sport Movement
- Juice Performance SMF with Foam Roller
- Level 3 Exercise and program design for Pre-post natal clients
- Premier certificate in Stability Ball and Medicine Ball Training
- Boxercise instructor